As you may be aware, Microsoft will end support for Windows Server 2003/R2 on July 14, 2015. Given the challenges associated with traditional migration, this doesn’t leave much time to move critical applications to supported versions of Windows Server.
This withdrawal of support is the perfect opportunity to modernise your data centre and migrate your Windows Server 2003/R2 applications to the industry’s most advanced hyper-converged infrastructure.
Gyrocom, the infrastructure specialists, are working with their partner Nutanix to help assist you with the project.
The Nutanix solution offers:
- High Performance and Scalability - start small and scale linearly
- Improved Availability - keep applications running with easy to restore backups and simple disaster recovery
- Reduced Operational Complexity - deploy in hours
To get a head start, download your complimentary Migration Planning Kit now.
As a premium Nutanix Partner, Gyrocom, would also like to offer you the opportunity to sign up for their Nutanix Windows Server 2003 Assessment Service. This sevice scans and inventorys up to 250 physical hosts or virtual machines running Windows Server 2003 and provides:
- Inventory of applications with associated dependencies, CPU, RAM and disk with random and susquential I/O utilisation per workload.
- Evaluation of what applications and services may be at risk
- Indentified candidates for migration consideration to Windows Server 2012/R2
Gyrocom are infrastructure specialists. Our expertise is based on years of experience addressing some of the largest networks in the UK today. We build the next generation of enterprise IT infrastructure and our aim is to keep it simple. We help our customers spend less on the things that can be commoditised and more on the things that differentiate you from your competition.
Tel: 08456 12399